Well, I think this is just a simple assignment, so you don't need to (or even shouldn't) use Java library functions for this.
You'd need the following steps:
- Create an integral variable to store the minutes. For simplicity, call it minutes.
- Ask the user to provide the minutes, store it in your variable minutes.
- You need to create another variable that can store integral numbers to store the hours and one another for the days. (You can use double as well for floating point numbers, a.k.a. to have fractions.) You can call them hours and days accordingly.
- Calculate the hours and days by dividing minutes with the appropriate numbers (how many minutes form an hour/day).
- Print the calculated hours and days to the user.
If you have never ever written any Java code, have a look at this or find your preferred tutorial.